Thursday 9 January 2014

Holiday reflection (Yifei)

I went to the South Island of New Zealand during the Holidays, it was a 15-day trip.

My family and I had started planning this trip in June, it is necessary for us to have a plan as New Zealand is just too big to travel without planning, time was limited and the attractions were countless.

We went to several places, such as Queenstown, Wanaka, Mt. Cook, Dunedin and many more. We traveled the whole of South Island by driving a circle around it. Starting from Christchurch and ended at Christchurch as well.

I leant a lot of things through this journey. One of them is that there are always things better than what you have now. People should strive for excellence and better things. New Zealand is so beautiful that it could not be described by words. I used to be amazed by Singapore, but now I changed my mind, believing that there are always better places. Go abroad more and widen your views, never stay at one place for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment