Thursday 9 January 2014

Holiday reflection (Tingyi)

Basically,my holidays were spent studying,training and watching korean dramas. I started having weekly tuition to spend my time.
We had a small BBQ party at my friend's house .
Not to mention, I went to Malaysia,Penang to visit my relatives living there and went to my grandmother's shophouse. Together with my two other cousins and aunt,we went to Lost World,Ipoh which we took about 3 hours to reach from Penang. It was a tiring journey but worth it as we got to play many different stuff there. There is a petting zoo,amusement park,water slides and tin valley. For the first time I saw a tiger climbing up a pole to reach its food. Overall,I enjoyed my stay in Malaysia as I get to see my relatives there and catch up on their lives.
On Christmas Eve, we had a CCA Christmas party at my senior's house.It was a enjoyable day for everyone.
This was how I spent my holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment